Agrello (CURRENCY:DLT) traded down 11.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on May 15th. One Agrello token can currently be purchased for about $0.22 or 0.00002735 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, Binance, RightBTC and Mercatox. In the last week, Agrello has traded down 20.6% against the U.S. dollar. Agrello has a total market cap of $19.02 million and $505,702.00 worth of Agrello was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.66 or 0.00008129 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003796 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0761 or 0.00000941 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.65 or 0.00020418 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $57.99 or 0.00716941 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012360 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.08 or 0.00050460 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $14.12 or 0.00174615 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001740 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $6.94 or 0.00085815 BTC.
Agrello’s genesis date was September 6th, 2017. Agrello’s total supply is 130,271,020 tokens and its circulating supply is 85,978,873 tokens. The official website for Agrello is www.agrello.org. The Reddit community for Agrello is /r/Agrello and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Agrello’s official Twitter account is @AgrelloOfficial and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Agrello
Agrello can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Binance, Mercatox, RightBTC and HitBTC. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Agrello directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Agrello should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Agrello using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Agrello Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Agrello and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.