Zoin (CURRENCY:ZOI) traded up 4.6% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on May 14th. During the last week, Zoin has traded up 42.8% against the US dollar. One Zoin coin can currently be purchased for about $2.36 or 0.00028121 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Coinroom, CoinExchange, CryptoBridge and Cryptopia. Zoin has a total market cap of $41.76 million and $390,283.00 worth of Zoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $8,402.80 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $697.43 or 0.08309790 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1,235.12 or 0.14716400 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $134.46 or 0.01602020 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $195.88 or 0.02333830 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $17.67 or 0.00210487 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0090 or 0.00000107 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $328.28 or 0.03911380 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $53.60 or 0.00638609 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0535 or 0.00000638 BTC.
Zoin (CRYPTO:ZOI) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Lyra2RE hashing algorithm. Its launch date was November 5th, 2016. Zoin’s total supply is 17,694,504 coins. The official website for Zoin is zoinofficial.com. The Reddit community for Zoin is /r/zoinofficial and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Zoin’s official Twitter account is @zoinofficial.
Buying and Selling Zoin
Zoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinroom, Cryptopia, CoinExchange and CryptoBridge. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Zoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Zoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Zoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Zoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.