Ubiq (CURRENCY:UBQ) traded up 1.5% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on April 28th. Ubiq has a market cap of $79.27 million and $256,082.00 worth of Ubiq was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Ubiq has traded 1.3% higher against the dollar. One Ubiq coin can now be purchased for about $1.94 or 0.00023016 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, Cryptopia, Upbit and LiteBit.eu.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Shift (SHIFT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.25 or 0.00026719 BTC.
- Expanse (EXP) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.80 or 0.00021417 BTC.
- Travelflex (TRF) traded up 23.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0733 or 0.00000870 BTC.
- Pirl (PIRL) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00005063 BTC.
- UR (UR) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000012 BTC.
Ubiq Coin Profile
Ubiq is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Dagger hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was September 2nd, 2014. Ubiq’s total supply is 40,906,950 coins. The official website for Ubiq is ubiqsmart.com. Ubiq’s official Twitter account is @ubiqsmart. The Reddit community for Ubiq is /r/Ubiq and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Ubiq Coin Trading
Ubiq can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, Cryptopia, Bittrex and LiteBit.eu. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ubiq directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ubiq should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Ubiq using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Ubiq Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ubiq and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.