Triangles (CURRENCY:TRI) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on May 21st. Triangles has a market capitalization of $607,607.00 and approximately $780.00 worth of Triangles was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Triangles has traded 1.3% higher against the dollar. One Triangles coin can currently be purchased for $5.45 or 0.00064102 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.03 or 0.00047461 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $5.85 or 0.00068845 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.15 or 0.00013527 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.96 or 0.00128987 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.69 or 0.00019919 BTC.
- Stealthcoin (XST) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004241 BTC.
- Stealth (XST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003818 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded 15.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.44 or 0.00040484 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $50.14 or 0.00589833 BTC.
- Vsync (VSX) traded 24.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0213 or 0.00000250 BTC.
Triangles is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X13 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was October 11th, 2014. Triangles’ total supply is 111,513 coins. Triangles’ official Twitter account is @trianglestri. Triangles’ official website is www.triangles.network.
Triangles Coin Trading
Triangles can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Triangles directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Triangles should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Triangles using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Triangles Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Triangles and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.