SONM (CURRENCY:SNM) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on May 21st. One SONM token can currently be purchased for $0.28 or 0.00003368 BTC on exchanges including COSS, Binance, OKEx and Lykke Exchange. SONM has a total market cap of $101.79 million and $2.06 million worth of SONM was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, SONM has traded down 27.6% against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00008103 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003785 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0817 or 0.00000971 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.73 or 0.00020621 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $62.70 or 0.00745919 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011903 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $4.41 or 0.00052472 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $14.45 or 0.00171967 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001694 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.66 or 0.00091082 BTC.
SONM was first traded on June 15th, 2017. SONM’s total supply is 444,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 359,600,000 tokens. The Reddit community for SONM is /r/SONM and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. SONM’s official website is sonm.io. SONM’s official Twitter account is @sonmdevelopment and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling SONM
SONM can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, Lykke Exchange, YoBit, Liqui, Tidex, COSS, HitBTC, Kucoin and Binance. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SONM directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SONM should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase SONM using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SONM Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SONM and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.