Shift (CURRENCY:SHIFT) traded 2% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on May 6th. Shift has a total market capitalization of $26.61 million and $100,294.00 worth of Shift was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Shift has traded down 5.3% against the dollar. One Shift coin can now be purchased for approximately $2.21 or 0.00026187 BTC on major exchanges including Bittrex, Livecoin and Upbit.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ubiq (UBQ) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.92 or 0.00022729 BTC.
- Expanse (EXP) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.77 or 0.00020957 BTC.
- Travelflex (TRF) traded 13.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0726 or 0.00000862 BTC.
- Pirl (PIRL) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00005056 BTC.
- UR (UR) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000012 BTC.
Shift is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) coin that uses the Dagger hashing algorithm. It was first traded on October 12th, 2016. Shift’s total supply is 12,054,885 coins. The Reddit community for Shift is /r/ShiftNrg and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Shift’s official website is www.shiftnrg.org. Shift’s official Twitter account is @ShiftNrg and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Shift
Shift can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Upbit and Livecoin. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Shift directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Shift should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Shift using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Shift Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Shift and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.