ICON (CURRENCY:ICX) traded down 0.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on May 21st. During the last week, ICON has traded 10.8% lower against the U.S. dollar. ICON has a total market cap of $1.37 billion and approximately $25.49 million worth of ICON was traded on exchanges in the last day. One ICON token can now be bought for about $3.54 or 0.00041556 BTC on popular exchanges including OOOBTC, OKEx, Binance and Bitbns.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00008117 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003809 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 11.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0817 or 0.00000960 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.79 or 0.00021089 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $63.76 or 0.00749200 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011765 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.43 or 0.00052028 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $14.02 or 0.00164800 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.77 or 0.00150033 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001711 BTC.
ICON Token Profile
ICON (ICX) uses the hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was September 19th, 2017. ICON’s total supply is 400,228,740 tokens and its circulating supply is 387,231,348 tokens. The official website for ICON is www.icon.foundation. ICON’s official Twitter account is @helloiconworld and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for ICON is /r/helloicon and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
ICON Token Trading
ICON can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, Upbit, Huobi, IDEX, LATOKEN, Hotbit, DragonEX, Binance, Bithumb, OOOBTC, HitBTC, COSS, Bitbns, CoinTiger, OKEx and Rfinex. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ICON directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ICON should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ICON using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ICON Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ICON and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.