Dotcoin (CURRENCY:DOT) traded up 1% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on May 14th. One Dotcoin token can currently be purchased for about $0.0176 or 0.00000209 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Dotcoin has a total market cap of $5.30 million and approximately $16,915.00 worth of Dotcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Dotcoin has traded 3.3% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $135.20 or 0.01605650 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0542 or 0.00000644 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00008702 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000051 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.94 or 0.00011197 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00005169 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 11% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00003906 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00012628 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.29 or 0.00015356 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 7.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.39 or 0.00028326 BTC.
DOT is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was March 30th, 2014. Dotcoin’s total supply is 566,120,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 301,120,000 tokens. Dotcoin’s official website is www.cryptopia.co.nz. Dotcoin’s official Twitter account is @dotcoinnz and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Dotcoin
Dotcoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dotcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dotcoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Dotcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Dotcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Dotcoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.