NobleCoin (CURRENCY:NOBL) traded down 8.3% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on May 20th. One NobleCoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0007 or 0.00000008 BTC on popular exchanges. NobleCoin has a market capitalization of $1.59 million and $187.00 worth of NobleCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, NobleCoin has traded down 19.3% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $139.23 or 0.01634380 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0561 or 0.00000658 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 21.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00008762 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000048 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.93 or 0.00010954 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00005224 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003405 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.08 or 0.00012640 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.30 or 0.00015249 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 11.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.36 or 0.00027758 BTC.
NobleCoin (NOBL) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on January 6th, 2014. NobleCoin’s total supply is 2,328,918,417 coins. NobleCoin’s official website is www.noblemovement.com. NobleCoin’s official Twitter account is @noblecoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
NobleCoin Coin Trading
NobleCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as NobleCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire NobleCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase NobleCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for NobleCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NobleCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.