Elastic (CURRENCY:XEL) traded up 7.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on May 20th. Elastic has a market cap of $29.23 million and approximately $213,086.00 worth of Elastic was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Elastic has traded up 0.5% against the U.S. dollar. One Elastic coin can currently be bought for $0.32 or 0.00003740 BTC on major exchanges including Upbit, Bittrex and Stellar Decentralized Exchange.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0236 or 0.00000277 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001360 BTC.
- Banyan Network (BBN) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0932 or 0.00001093 BTC.
- Bismuth (BIS) traded up 11.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.43 or 0.00016752 BTC.
- Golos (GOLOS) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0702 or 0.00000823 BTC.
- Vezt (VZT) traded down 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0645 or 0.00000756 BTC.
- Bytecent (BYC) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00006675 BTC.
- Woodcoin (LOG) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001600 BTC.
- OctoCoin (888) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000042 BTC.
- Bolenum (BLN) traded up 22.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000082 BTC.
Elastic Coin Profile
Elastic (CRYPTO:XEL) uses the hashing algorithm. It was first traded on June 8th, 2017. Elastic’s total supply is 100,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 91,623,140 coins. The Reddit community for Elastic is /r/XEL and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Elastic is talk.elasticexplorer.org. The official website for Elastic is www.elastic.pw. Elastic’s official Twitter account is @elastic_coin.
Buying and Selling Elastic
Elastic can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Stellar Decentralized Exchange, Bittrex and Upbit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Elastic directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Elastic should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Elastic using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Elastic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Elastic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.