News articles about Diana Containerships (NASDAQ:DCIX) have trended somewhat positive on Sunday, Accern reports. The research group identifies positive and negative news coverage by analyzing more than 20 million news and blog sources. Accern ranks coverage of publicly-traded companies on a scale of negative one to positive one, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. Diana Containerships earned a coverage optimism score of 0.23 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned news stories about the shipping company an impact score of 47.2926120256128 out of 100, indicating that recent news coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the stock’s share price in the next several days.
These are some of the media headlines that may have effected Accern Sentiment’s analysis:
- Why to Keeping Eye on: Diana Containerships Inc., (NASDAQ: DCIX) (stocksnewspro.com)
- Morning Buzzers: Diana Containerships Inc. (NASDAQ:DCIX), Houston American Energy Corp. (NYSE:HUSA), Avinger … (journalfinance.net)
- Hot Stock in Focus – Diana Containerships Inc. (NASDAQ: DCIX) (stocktradingdesk.com)
- Investors are Unsure How to React (Brief Analysis) – Diana Containerships Inc (NASDAQ: DCIX) (stockspen.com)
- How To Make Invest With Diana Containerships Inc. (NASDAQ:DCIX), Frank’s International NV (NYSE:FI), Harvard … (thestreetpoint.com)
Shares of DCIX traded down $0.04 on Friday, reaching $1.63. The stock had a trading volume of 615,314 shares, compared to its average volume of 2,632,418. Diana Containerships has a twelve month low of $1.31 and a twelve month high of $3,148.74.
Diana Containerships (NASDAQ:DCIX) last released its quarterly earnings results on Wednesday, May 9th. The shipping company reported ($0.67) earnings per share for the quarter. The firm had revenue of $7.99 million during the quarter. Diana Containerships had a negative return on equity of 21.00% and a net margin of 25.93%.
Diana Containerships Company Profile
Diana Containerships Inc, through its subsidiaries, operates in the seaborne transportation industry worldwide. It owns and operates containerships, as well as focuses on containership acquisition opportunities. The company also engages in the provision of time charter services. As of March 22, 2018, its fleet consisted of two panamax and four post-panamax containerships.
Receive News & Ratings for Diana Containerships Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Diana Containerships and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.