CoinFi (CURRENCY:COFI) traded up 1.7% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on May 13th. One CoinFi token can now be bought for approximately $0.0591 or 0.00000694 BTC on major exchanges including IDEX, Gate.io and Kucoin. Over the last week, CoinFi has traded 14.9% lower against the US dollar. CoinFi has a market capitalization of $10.27 million and approximately $107,357.00 worth of CoinFi was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00008217 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00003911 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 11.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0775 or 0.00000911 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.83 or 0.00021473 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $62.80 or 0.00737961 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011771 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $4.53 or 0.00053235 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14.03 or 0.00164866 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001780 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $7.95 or 0.00093416 BTC.
CoinFi’s launch date was January 26th, 2018. CoinFi’s total supply is 300,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 173,845,332 tokens. CoinFi’s official Twitter account is @coin_fi and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for CoinFi is medium.com/coinfi. CoinFi’s official website is www.coinfi.com.
Buying and Selling CoinFi
CoinFi can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, Kucoin and IDEX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as CoinFi directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CoinFi should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase CoinFi using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for CoinFi Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for CoinFi and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.