Bytecent (CURRENCY:BYC) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on May 5th. During the last seven days, Bytecent has traded 8.3% lower against the dollar. One Bytecent coin can now be bought for $0.57 or 0.00006675 BTC on popular exchanges. Bytecent has a market cap of $1.22 million and $6,534.00 worth of Bytecent was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0236 or 0.00000277 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001360 BTC.
- Elastic (XEL) traded 7.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003740 BTC.
- Banyan Network (BBN) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0932 or 0.00001093 BTC.
- Bismuth (BIS) traded 11.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.43 or 0.00016752 BTC.
- Golos (GOLOS) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0702 or 0.00000823 BTC.
- Vezt (VZT) traded down 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0645 or 0.00000756 BTC.
- Woodcoin (LOG) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001600 BTC.
- OctoCoin (888) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000042 BTC.
- Bolenum (BLN) traded 22.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000082 BTC.
Bytecent (BYC) uses the hashing algorithm. It was first traded on November 9th, 2014. Bytecent’s total supply is 2,137,954 coins. Bytecent’s official Twitter account is @Bytecent_BYC and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Bytecent is byctalk.com. The official website for Bytecent is bytecent.com.
According to CryptoCompare, “Proof of Bytecent is an innovative earning system that employs captcha technology to limit network abuses while keeping the earning process tangible. POB requires workers to enter a human readable captcha code every sixty minutes to maintain the earning process without interruption. POB time can be extended without entering the captcha code by storing x amount of coins in the local wallet. For example, If 25 Bytecent are required to extend POB time for one hour, a worker will need a total of 575 Bytecent stored in his/her local wallet to extend POB time for a total of 24 hours. Bytecent utilized for POB can be used anytime and are not locked from being spent like with Proof of Stake coins. The number of coins required to extend POB time is based on numerous factors including current price, total volume, and demand. 1.POB renders botnets ineffective, while dramatically reducing the effectiveness of mining farms. 2.POB generates demand for Bytecent while keeping the available Bytecent in circulation low. 3.Workers are rewarded by storing more Bytecent in their local wallets. 4.Sell pressure from workers and merchant dumping is significantly reduced. 5.Fewer Bytecent are stored on exchanges and other centralized platforms. “
Bytecent Coin Trading
Bytecent can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bytecent directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bytecent should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bytecent using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Bytecent Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Bytecent and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.