BLUE (CURRENCY:BLUE) traded down 4.3% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 7:00 AM ET on May 13th. One BLUE token can currently be bought for approximately $0.18 or 0.00001932 BTC on exchanges including YoBit, EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and CoinExchange. Over the last week, BLUE has traded 26.1% lower against the US dollar. BLUE has a total market cap of $6.60 million and $6,690.00 worth of BLUE was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00008202 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003884 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.78 or 0.00021386 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0737 or 0.00000883 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $60.45 or 0.00724886 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011993 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $4.44 or 0.00053189 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $13.90 or 0.00166635 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded 12.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001824 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 9.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.40 or 0.00088744 BTC.
BLUE Token Profile
BLUE was first traded on October 18th, 2017. BLUE’s total supply is 42,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 36,645,278 tokens. BLUE’s official Twitter account is @EthereumBlue. The official message board for BLUE is t.co/RoxhCbc3ku. The Reddit community for BLUE is /r/BlueCrypto and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for BLUE is www.blueprotocol.com.
BLUE Token Trading
BLUE can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and YoBit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BLUE directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade BLUE should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase BLUE using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for BLUE Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for BLUE and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.