ZClassic (CURRENCY:ZCL) traded 2.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on May 19th. One ZClassic coin can now be bought for $13.48 or 0.00163796 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, Bittrex, Cryptopia and Vebitcoin. ZClassic has a total market capitalization of $53.83 million and approximately $478,019.00 worth of ZClassic was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, ZClassic has traded down 13.8% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $355.81 or 0.04324300 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $53.70 or 0.00652609 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.67 or 0.00275497 BTC.
- ZenCash (ZEN) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $28.30 or 0.00343971 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000032 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.11 or 0.00013464 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00008200 BTC.
- VoteCoin (VOT) traded up 8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0205 or 0.00000249 BTC.
- Bitgem (BTG) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $8.47 or 0.00102998 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.58 or 0.00079979 BTC.
ZClassic is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Equihash hashing algorithm. Its launch date was November 6th, 2016. ZClassic’s total supply is 3,993,750 coins. The Reddit community for ZClassic is /r/ZClassic and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. ZClassic’s official website is zclassic.org. ZClassic’s official Twitter account is @zclassiccoin.
ZClassic Coin Trading
ZClassic can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi, Vebitcoin, CoinExchange, Bittrex and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ZClassic directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ZClassic should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ZClassic using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ZClassic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZClassic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.