Peerguess (CURRENCY:GUESS) traded 21.4% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 9:00 AM ET on May 19th. During the last seven days, Peerguess has traded 16.6% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Peerguess token can now be purchased for $0.0476 or 0.00000570 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Peerguess has a total market capitalization of $705,213.00 and $54,731.00 worth of Peerguess was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00008207 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00003927 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.79 or 0.00021389 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0700 or 0.00000839 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $60.16 or 0.00720905 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012066 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.42 or 0.00052965 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14.52 or 0.00174013 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001684 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $7.07 or 0.00084709 BTC.
Peerguess’ launch date was December 10th, 2017. Peerguess’ total supply is 200,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 14,818,334 tokens. Peerguess’ official message board is medium.com/@peerguess. The official website for Peerguess is peerguess.com. Peerguess’ official Twitter account is @peerguess.
Buying and Selling Peerguess
Peerguess can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Peerguess directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Peerguess should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Peerguess using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Peerguess Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Peerguess and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.