MonaCoin (CURRENCY:MONA) traded up 1.5% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on May 4th. One MonaCoin coin can currently be bought for about $3.65 or 0.00043893 BTC on popular exchanges including Vebitcoin, Bittrex, QBTC and Upbit. In the last seven days, MonaCoin has traded 8.1% lower against the US dollar. MonaCoin has a total market cap of $217.17 million and approximately $2.25 million worth of MonaCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8,322.39 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $707.55 or 0.08504190 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1,188.32 or 0.14282700 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $136.94 or 0.01645880 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $199.76 or 0.02400960 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $17.81 or 0.00214020 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0090 or 0.00000108 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $354.18 or 0.04257000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $53.72 or 0.00645635 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0538 or 0.00000647 BTC.
MONA is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Lyra2RE hashing algorithm. It launched on January 1st, 2014. MonaCoin’s total supply is 59,467,475 coins. MonaCoin’s official Twitter account is @_monappy_ and its Facebook page is accessible here. MonaCoin’s official website is monacoin.org. The Reddit community for MonaCoin is /r/monacoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling MonaCoin
MonaCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, Vebitcoin, Fisco, Zaif, Bitbank, Upbit, Bittrex, CryptoBridge, QBTC and Bleutrade. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as MonaCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MonaCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase MonaCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for MonaCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for MonaCoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.