IOTA (CURRENCY:MIOTA) traded down 0.5% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on May 19th. IOTA has a market cap of $4.86 billion and $49.40 million worth of IOTA was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One IOTA coin can now be bought for $1.75 or 0.00021216 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Vebitcoin, Huobi, Cobinhood and Gate.io. Over the last week, IOTA has traded down 7% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00008211 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003853 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0691 or 0.00000839 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $59.17 or 0.00718561 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012158 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.35 or 0.00052860 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14.26 or 0.00173117 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001746 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $7.24 or 0.00087871 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 12.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.46 or 0.00017695 BTC.
IOTA’s total supply is 2,779,530,283 coins. The official message board for IOTA is forum.iota.org. IOTA’s official Twitter account is @iotatoken and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for IOTA is www.iota.org. The Reddit community for IOTA is /r/Iota and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
IOTA Coin Trading
IOTA can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Ovis, Coinone, Huobi, OKEx, Vebitcoin, HitBTC, Cobinhood, Binance, Exrates, Gate.io, CoinFalcon and Bitfinex. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as IOTA directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire IOTA should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy IOTA using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for IOTA Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for IOTA and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.