ION (CURRENCY:ION) traded up 2.3% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on May 19th. During the last seven days, ION has traded down 1.9% against the US dollar. One ION coin can now be purchased for about $2.02 or 0.00024502 BTC on exchanges including Trade By Trade, Upbit and Bittrex. ION has a market cap of $42.76 million and $291,680.00 worth of ION was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $12.53 or 0.00151957 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.94 or 0.00072019 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003661 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00009005 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.69 or 0.00020559 BTC.
- Quantum Resistant Ledger (QRL) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.95 or 0.00011496 BTC.
- DECENT (DCT) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00009075 BTC.
- Fluz Fluz (FLUZ) traded up 13.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0519 or 0.00000630 BTC.
- ConnectJob (CJT) traded down 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0718 or 0.00000870 BTC.
- FidentiaX (FDX) traded up 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0542 or 0.00000657 BTC.
ION uses the hashing algorithm. It was first traded on May 16th, 2015. ION’s total supply is 27,066,853 coins and its circulating supply is 21,166,853 coins. ION’s official Twitter account is @ionomics and its Facebook page is accessible here. ION’s official website is ionomy.com. The official message board for ION is ion.community.
ION Coin Trading
ION can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, Trade By Trade and Bittrex. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ION directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ION should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ION using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ION Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ION and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.