Bitcoin Cash (CURRENCY:BCH) traded down 1.5% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on May 19th. During the last week, Bitcoin Cash has traded down 18.1% against the dollar. One Bitcoin Cash coin can now be bought for $1,184.65 or 0.14390800 BTC on major exchanges including fex, Koinex, DSX and Bitfinex. Bitcoin Cash has a total market cap of $20.30 billion and approximately $598.31 million worth of Bitcoin Cash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8,232.47 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.05 or 0.00037008 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $15.08 or 0.00183221 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.12 or 0.00025695 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $121.95 or 0.01481370 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00012630 BTC.
- PACcoin ($PAC) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000055 BTC.
- ATBCoin (ATB) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002544 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003006 BTC.
- Terracoin (TRC) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002450 BTC.
About Bitcoin Cash
Bitcoin Cash is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on August 1st, 2017. Bitcoin Cash’s total supply is 17,136,950 coins. Bitcoin Cash’s official Twitter account is @bitcolncash and its Facebook page is accessible here. Bitcoin Cash’s official website is www.bitcoincash.org. The Reddit community for Bitcoin Cash is /r/Bitcoincash and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Bitcoin Cash’s official message board is bitcointalk.org.
Bitcoin Cash Coin Trading
Bitcoin Cash can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Independent Reserve, Korbit, Binance, EXX, Kraken, Bisq, Omicrex, Trade By Trade, Qryptos, Poloniex, Bitbns, DragonEX, Bittylicious, MBAex, Bitsane, QuadrigaCX, CoinExchange, Sistemkoin, Liqui, Stocks.Exchange, TOPBTC, BTC Trade UA, OTCBTC, Lbank, Cobinhood, Bitstamp, CoinBene, xBTCe, CryptoBridge, Upbit, cfinex, GDAX, The Rock Trading, BTC Markets, Koinim, Coinfloor, Koineks, SouthXchange, DSX, Coinbe, Bit2C, BitBay, QBTC, WEX, Kuna, Gatecoin, Livecoin, Coinsuper, BX Thailand, Crex24, BTCC, Cryptomate, CoinEgg, Coinnest, HitBTC, Huobi, Trade Satoshi, CoinTiger, ACX, B2BX, Waves Decentralized Exchange, fex, Bitbank, BigONE, Bibox, Coinroom, Mercado Bitcoin, Coinsquare, Cryptopia, Abucoins, Tidex, Bleutrade, Buda, Mercatox, CoinEx, Gate.io, Cryptox, Zaif, Bitso, Coinone, GOPAX, BitMarket, Ovis, Fatbtc, Koinex, Indodax, Unocoin, CoinFalcon, Bit-Z, Quoine, OKEx, YoBit, Kucoin, CEX.IO, Negocie Coins, Exrates, Coinrail, Bittrex, ChaoEX, bitFlyer, COSS, Braziliex, RightBTC, Exmo, LiteBit.eu, Zebpay, Vebitcoin, Bitfinex, ZB.COM, BitForex, C2CX, BtcTrade.im and Bithumb. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoin Cash using US dollars directly can do so using GDAX, Changelly or Gemini.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Cash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Cash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.