Storj (CURRENCY:STORJ) traded up 1.2% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on May 18th. During the last week, Storj has traded 4.5% lower against the US dollar. Storj has a total market cap of $117.05 million and approximately $6.79 million worth of Storj was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Storj token can now be bought for $0.86 or 0.00010438 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Huobi, Poloniex, Livecoin and Liqui.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00008298 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003863 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.76 or 0.00021355 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0691 or 0.00000837 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $60.13 or 0.00728093 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012129 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.49 or 0.00054417 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 15.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $14.82 or 0.00179423 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001684 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $6.87 or 0.00083137 BTC.
Storj’s genesis date was June 19th, 2017. Storj’s total supply is 424,999,998 tokens and its circulating supply is 135,787,539 tokens. Storj’s official Twitter account is @storjproject and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Storj is community.storj.io. The Reddit community for Storj is /r/storj and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Storj’s official website is storj.io.
Storj Token Trading
Storj can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BigONE, Bitfinex, ChaoEX, Upbit, Qryptos, Huobi, OKEx, Gate.io, IDAX, Liqui, Poloniex, Radar Relay, Tidex, Lykke Exchange, Binance, IDEX, Livecoin and Bittrex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Storj directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Storj should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Storj using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Storj Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Storj and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.