NetCoin (CURRENCY:NET) traded 9.1% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on May 18th. One NetCoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0009 or 0.00000011 BTC on exchanges. NetCoin has a market capitalization of $699,125.00 and $245.00 worth of NetCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, NetCoin has traded down 4% against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $385.14 or 0.04769830 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.71 or 0.00045952 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $93.65 or 0.01159840 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.85 or 0.00047713 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $5.68 or 0.00070381 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.81 or 0.00109048 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.75 or 0.00058819 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0073 or 0.00000091 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded down 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.25 or 0.00027826 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.07 or 0.00038040 BTC.
NetCoin is a POW/POS coin that uses the Scrypt Hybrid hashing algorithm. Its launch date was September 2nd, 2013. NetCoin’s total supply is 787,126,712 coins. NetCoin’s official message board is forum.netcoin.io. NetCoin’s official Twitter account is @Netcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. NetCoin’s official website is netcoin.io. The Reddit community for NetCoin is /r/NetcoinBeginners/ and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling NetCoin
NetCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as NetCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire NetCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy NetCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for NetCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NetCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.