MUSE (CURRENCY:MUSE) traded down 9.3% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on May 18th. During the last seven days, MUSE has traded up 37.7% against the dollar. One MUSE coin can currently be bought for approximately $1.46 or 0.00018052 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. MUSE has a total market cap of $21.35 million and $2,040.00 worth of MUSE was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00008308 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003876 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.76 or 0.00021705 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0681 or 0.00000839 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $58.48 or 0.00720949 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012345 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $4.20 or 0.00051746 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 14.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $14.20 or 0.00175119 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001678 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.87 or 0.00084711 BTC.
MUSE’s total supply is 18,081,806 coins and its circulating supply is 14,581,806 coins. MUSE’s official Twitter account is @peertracks and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for MUSE is bitsharestalk.org/index.php/board,54.0.html. MUSE’s official website is museblockchain.com.
MUSE Coin Trading
MUSE can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OpenLedger DEX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as MUSE directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade MUSE should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy MUSE using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MUSE Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MUSE and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.