Jetcoin (CURRENCY:JET) traded 10% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on May 17th. Jetcoin has a market capitalization of $850,015.00 and $14,540.00 worth of Jetcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Jetcoin has traded 9.1% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Jetcoin token can now be bought for about $0.12 or 0.00001557 BTC on exchanges including CoinExchange, IDEX and COSS.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.66 or 0.00008308 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003900 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.72 or 0.00021510 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0665 or 0.00000831 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $58.19 or 0.00727141 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012505 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 11.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.13 or 0.00051610 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $12.31 or 0.00153822 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded 10.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001670 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.89 or 0.00086116 BTC.
Jetcoin was first traded on September 12th, 2017. Jetcoin’s total supply is 80,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 6,823,701 tokens. Jetcoin’s official Twitter account is @jetcoins and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Jetcoin is jetcoin.io. The Reddit community for Jetcoin is /r/Jetcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Jetcoin Token Trading
Jetcoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, COSS and CoinExchange. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Jetcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Jetcoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Jetcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Jetcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Jetcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.