InflationCoin (CURRENCY:IFLT) traded down 11.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 5:00 AM ET on April 25th. InflationCoin has a total market capitalization of $568,489.00 and approximately $2,955.00 worth of InflationCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One InflationCoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit and Cryptopia. Over the last seven days, InflationCoin has traded down 46.6% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $382.81 or 0.04711240 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.38 or 0.00029283 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001500 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 13.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.09 or 0.00013392 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- BitSend (BSD) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00007297 BTC.
- Pure (PURE) traded up 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.91 or 0.00011213 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0233 or 0.00000287 BTC.
- Monoeci (XMCC) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.86 or 0.00010578 BTC.
- Memetic / PepeCoin (MEME) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002740 BTC.
InflationCoin is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. It launched on November 7th, 2016. InflationCoin’s total supply is 44,790,092,020 coins. InflationCoin’s official website is inflationcoin.org. InflationCoin’s official Twitter account is @inflationcoin.
InflationCoin Coin Trading
InflationCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as InflationCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire InflationCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase InflationCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for InflationCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for InflationCoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.