GameCredits (CURRENCY:GAME) traded up 0.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on May 18th. GameCredits has a market capitalization of $86.39 million and $312,684.00 worth of GameCredits was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, GameCredits has traded down 8.8% against the U.S. dollar. One GameCredits coin can currently be purchased for approximately $1.34 or 0.00016297 BTC on major exchanges including HitBTC, Livecoin, CoinEgg and BitBay.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $136.89 or 0.01661970 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0534 or 0.00000648 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00007562 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000053 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.90 or 0.00010928 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00005298 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003648 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.19 or 0.00014417 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.95 or 0.00035785 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002828 BTC.
GameCredits (CRYPTO:GAME) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was February 18th, 2014. GameCredits’ total supply is 64,355,352 coins. The Reddit community for GameCredits is /r/GameCreditsCrypto and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. GameCredits’ official Twitter account is @Game_Credits and its Facebook page is accessible here. GameCredits’ official website is gamecredits.com.
GameCredits Coin Trading
GameCredits can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Livecoin, Bittrex, Coinrail, CoinEgg, Upbit, Cryptopia, HitBTC, Bit-Z, Poloniex and BitBay. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as GameCredits directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire GameCredits should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase GameCredits using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for GameCredits Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GameCredits and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.