Atomic Coin (CURRENCY:ATOM) traded down 7.6% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 5:00 AM Eastern on April 25th. Over the last week, Atomic Coin has traded 22.5% lower against the US dollar. One Atomic Coin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0193 or 0.00000238 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia, Trade Satoshi, YoBit and CoinExchange. Atomic Coin has a total market capitalization of $306,771.00 and $1,121.00 worth of Atomic Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded 9.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.63 or 0.00069295 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $44.56 or 0.00548589 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00006454 BTC.
- Profile Utility Token (PUT) traded 25.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003910 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0546 or 0.00000672 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001789 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.11 or 0.00087580 BTC.
- ToaCoin (TOA) traded 6.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000040 BTC.
Atomic Coin Coin Profile
Atomic Coin (ATOM) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was September 23rd, 2016. Atomic Coin’s total supply is 15,888,626 coins. Atomic Coin’s official Twitter account is @AtomcoinProject and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Atomic Coin is /r/AtomicCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Atomic Coin’s official message board is forum.atomicproject.org. Atomic Coin’s official website is www.atomicproject.org.
Atomic Coin Coin Trading
Atomic Coin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Cryptopia, CoinExchange and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Atomic Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Atomic Coin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Atomic Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Atomic Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Atomic Coin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.