Spectrecoin (CURRENCY:XSPEC) traded 1% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on May 17th. One Spectrecoin coin can currently be bought for $0.41 or 0.00004951 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bisq, Livecoin, Trade Satoshi and Cryptopia. During the last seven days, Spectrecoin has traded down 19% against the dollar. Spectrecoin has a total market cap of $8.57 million and approximately $21,120.00 worth of Spectrecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Cardano (ADA) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003067 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $16.35 or 0.00196395 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $13.17 or 0.00158181 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded up 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003163 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.09 or 0.00073131 BTC.
- Mixin (XIN) traded 10% higher against the dollar and now trades at $806.49 or 0.09689150 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003652 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.85 or 0.00010216 BTC.
- Dropil (DROP) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0063 or 0.00000076 BTC.
- Particl (PART) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.99 or 0.00156102 BTC.
Spectrecoin (CRYPTO:XSPEC) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the POS3.0 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on November 20th, 2016. Spectrecoin’s total supply is 20,785,264 coins. The official website for Spectrecoin is spectreproject.io. Spectrecoin’s official Twitter account is @SpectreCash and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Spectrecoin is /r/XSPEC and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Spectrecoin Coin Trading
Spectrecoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bisq, Trade Satoshi, Cryptopia and Livecoin. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Spectrecoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Spectrecoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Spectrecoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Spectrecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Spectrecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.