Clams (CURRENCY:CLAM) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on May 17th. Over the last seven days, Clams has traded 16.5% lower against the dollar. Clams has a market capitalization of $10.80 million and $40,586.00 worth of Clams was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Clams coin can now be purchased for about $3.55 or 0.00043222 BTC on popular exchanges including Bittrex, Cryptopia, Poloniex and YoBit.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $15.88 or 0.00193432 BTC.
- Lisk (LSK) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $10.44 or 0.00127102 BTC.
- Waves (WAVES) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.95 or 0.00072460 BTC.
- Nxt (NXT) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001986 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.54 or 0.00140586 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $18.14 or 0.00220922 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0505 or 0.00000616 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded up 15.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0873 or 0.00001063 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003164 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.46 or 0.00054329 BTC.
Clams (CLAM) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. It launched on May 15th, 2014. Clams’ total supply is 16,706,253 coins and its circulating supply is 3,043,876 coins. Clams’ official Twitter account is @ClamClient. The Reddit community for Clams is /r/CLAMClient and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Clams is clamcoin.org.
Buying and Selling Clams
Clams can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Poloniex, Bittrex and YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Clams directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Clams should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Clams using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Clams Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Clams and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.