Roofs (CURRENCY:ROOFS) traded up 17.2% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 14:00 PM ET on May 16th. In the last seven days, Roofs has traded 24.7% lower against the US dollar. Roofs has a market cap of $64,953.00 and $54.00 worth of Roofs was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Roofs coin can currently be bought for about $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00008278 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00003937 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.84 or 0.00022123 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0702 or 0.00000843 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $61.32 or 0.00736344 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.66 or 0.00055919 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012040 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.20 or 0.00146477 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded down 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001649 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $7.20 or 0.00086496 BTC.
Roofs Coin Profile
Roofs was first traded on August 18th, 2017. Roofs’ total supply is 600,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 130,000,000 coins. Roofs’ official message board is bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=18152.0. Roofs’ official Twitter account is @Roofs9. Roofs’ official website is www.roofs.business.
Roofs Coin Trading
Roofs can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Roofs directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Roofs should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Roofs using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Roofs Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Roofs and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.