Lisk (CURRENCY:LSK) traded 9.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on May 8th. One Lisk coin can now be bought for $10.07 or 0.00122402 BTC on popular exchanges including Exrates, LiteBit.eu, CoinEgg and Upbit. Lisk has a market capitalization of $1.07 billion and approximately $15.92 million worth of Lisk was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Lisk has traded down 14.7% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded down 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $16.49 or 0.00200443 BTC.
- Waves (WAVES) traded down 11.8% against the dollar and now trades at $5.92 or 0.00071954 BTC.
- Nxt (NXT) traded 8.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002006 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) traded 8.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.81 or 0.00143553 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.05 or 0.00182990 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0510 or 0.00000620 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003169 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded up 10.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0671 or 0.00000816 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded 11% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.66 or 0.00056621 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00006017 BTC.
LSK is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) coin that uses the Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was May 24th, 2016. Lisk’s total supply is 121,185,808 coins and its circulating supply is 105,935,971 coins. The official message board for Lisk is forum.lisk.io. Lisk’s official Twitter account is @LiskHQ and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Lisk is /r/lisk and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Lisk is lisk.io.
Buying and Selling Lisk
Lisk can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Coinbe, Livecoin, Huobi, Bittrex, LiteBit.eu, Coinroom, BitBay, Bit-Z, Gate.io, HitBTC, COSS, OpenLedger DEX, Exrates, Upbit, ChaoEX, Poloniex, Vebitcoin, Binance, CoinEgg and Abucoins. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Lisk directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Lisk should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Lisk using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Lisk Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Lisk and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.