Everex (CURRENCY:EVX) traded down 3.7% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on May 9th. One Everex token can currently be purchased for approximately $1.41 or 0.00016851 BTC on major exchanges including Kucoin, IDEX, Lykke Exchange and Huobi. Everex has a market capitalization of $23.25 million and approximately $499,393.00 worth of Everex was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Everex has traded down 14.9% against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00008478 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00004031 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.92 or 0.00022982 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0713 or 0.00000853 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $62.20 or 0.00743876 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $4.63 or 0.00055376 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011976 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.41 or 0.00148389 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001719 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.44 or 0.00089043 BTC.
Everex Token Profile
Everex launched on September 29th, 2017. Everex’s total supply is 25,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 16,500,000 tokens. The Reddit community for Everex is /r/everex and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Everex’s official Twitter account is @everexio and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Everex is blog.everex.io. The official website for Everex is www.everex.io.
Buying and Selling Everex
Everex can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, HitBTC, OKEx, Huobi, Kucoin, BX Thailand, Lykke Exchange, IDEX, Tidex and Mercatox. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Everex directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Everex should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Everex using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Everex Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Everex and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.