Tether (CURRENCY:USDT) traded down 0% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on April 22nd. Tether has a total market capitalization of $2.21 billion and approximately $3.46 billion worth of Tether was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Tether token can now be purchased for $1.00 or 0.00011467 BTC on exchanges including Kraken, Binance, Bibox and Bittrex. In the last week, Tether has traded 0.2% higher against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00008474 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004250 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 6.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.02 or 0.00023187 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0721 or 0.00000825 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $67.71 or 0.00775625 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $5.14 or 0.00058886 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $13.00 or 0.00148968 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001855 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8.27 or 0.00094759 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.55 or 0.00017754 BTC.
Tether’s genesis date was June 10th, 2014. Tether’s total supply is 2,580,109,970 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,207,140,814 tokens. Tether’s official Twitter account is @Tether_to. Tether’s official website is tether.to.
Tether Token Trading
Tether can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Bibox, Poloniex, fex, BitForex, Kraken, Trade By Trade, Upbit, HitBTC, Gate.io, Liqui, MBAex, ZB.COM, C2CX, CoinEx, CoinBene, B2BX, CoinEx Market, OTCBTC, Kucoin, Lbank, DragonEX, Exmo, Huobi, OKEx, EXX, Binance, Bittrex, Coinut and QBTC. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Tether directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Tether should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Tether using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Tether Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Tether and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.