TEKcoin (CURRENCY:TEK) traded up 48.4% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 9:00 AM ET on May 15th. One TEKcoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC on major exchanges including YoBit and Cryptopia. During the last seven days, TEKcoin has traded down 4.6% against the dollar. TEKcoin has a total market capitalization of $357,670.00 and $1,484.00 worth of TEKcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- BuzzCoin (BUZZ) traded up 54.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Deutsche eMark (DEM) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0455 or 0.00000522 BTC.
- 808Coin (808) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- MAZA (MZC) traded up 11.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- StrongHands (SHND) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Neuro (NRO) traded 9.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- Eurocoin (EUC) traded 6.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0071 or 0.00000082 BTC.
- ARbit (ARB) traded up 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000047 BTC.
- Credence Coin (CRDNC) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0071 or 0.00000081 BTC.
TEKcoin Coin Profile
TEKcoin (CRYPTO:TEK) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
SHA-256 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on September 7th, 2013. TEKcoin’s total supply is 1,414,054,562 coins. TEKcoin’s official Twitter account is @TEKcoins and its Facebook page is accessible here. TEKcoin’s official website is tekcoin.org.
Buying and Selling TEKcoin
TEKcoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as TEKcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade TEKcoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy TEKcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for TEKcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TEKcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.