SpaceCoin (CURRENCY:SPACE) traded 8.3% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 10:00 AM ET on May 8th. One SpaceCoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0102 or 0.00000117 BTC on major exchanges including YoBit and Cryptopia. SpaceCoin has a total market capitalization of $232,352.00 and approximately $21.00 worth of SpaceCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, SpaceCoin has traded 35.8% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Novacoin (NVC) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.18 or 0.00047977 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00001902 BTC.
- vTorrent (VTR) traded 8.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004307 BTC.
- Rupaya (RUPX) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001645 BTC.
- LiteDoge (LDOGE) traded 28.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded 18.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $38,418.70 or 4.40761000 BTC.
- BitBar (BTB) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $16.64 or 0.00190856 BTC.
- AquariusCoin (ARCO) traded 13.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00003996 BTC.
- Cashcoin (CASH) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0116 or 0.00000133 BTC.
- Litecoin Plus (LCP) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004400 BTC.
SpaceCoin (SPACE) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on August 30th, 2015. SpaceCoin’s total supply is 22,700,172 coins. SpaceCoin’s official Twitter account is @space_coin and its Facebook page is accessible here. SpaceCoin’s official website is spacecoin.info.
Buying and Selling SpaceCoin
SpaceCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SpaceCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade SpaceCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy SpaceCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for SpaceCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for SpaceCoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.