NewYorkCoin (CURRENCY:NYC) traded down 2.4% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on May 15th. NewYorkCoin has a total market capitalization of $10.90 million and approximately $29,596.00 worth of NewYorkCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, NewYorkCoin has traded 13.9% higher against the US dollar. One NewYorkCoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, Trade Satoshi and Crex24.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $136.52 or 0.01670660 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 9.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0538 or 0.00000659 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00007742 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000052 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 18.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.90 or 0.00011008 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004401 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 10.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003635 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded down 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.22 or 0.00014927 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.37 or 0.00016718 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded down 11% against the dollar and now trades at $2.96 or 0.00036197 BTC.
NewYorkCoin Coin Profile
NewYorkCoin (NYC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on March 4th, 2014. NewYorkCoin’s total supply is 134,024,588,760 coins. The Reddit community for NewYorkCoin is /r/nycoincommunity and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. NewYorkCoin’s official Twitter account is @NYCCoin. NewYorkCoin’s official website is nycoin.community.
Buying and Selling NewYorkCoin
NewYorkCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24, Trade Satoshi and YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as NewYorkCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire NewYorkCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy NewYorkCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for NewYorkCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NewYorkCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.