Fujinto (CURRENCY:NTO) traded down 2% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 9:00 AM ET on April 30th. In the last seven days, Fujinto has traded 11.7% lower against the dollar. One Fujinto token can currently be bought for about $0.0027 or 0.00000031 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC and CoinExchange. Fujinto has a total market cap of $178,869.00 and $181.00 worth of Fujinto was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00008471 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004229 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.02 or 0.00023134 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0722 or 0.00000827 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $66.90 or 0.00766694 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 10% against the dollar and now trades at $5.13 or 0.00058818 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011477 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $13.00 or 0.00148926 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001849 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $8.24 or 0.00094407 BTC.
Fujinto Token Profile
Fujinto’s launch date was August 5th, 2017. Fujinto’s total supply is 400,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 65,802,448 tokens. Fujinto’s official Twitter account is @FUJINTO_ and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Fujinto is fujinto.io.
Buying and Selling Fujinto
Fujinto can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and HitBTC. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Fujinto directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Fujinto should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Fujinto using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Fujinto Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Fujinto and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.