Energo (CURRENCY:TSL) traded up 5.5% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on May 15th. During the last seven days, Energo has traded 19.9% lower against the dollar. Energo has a total market capitalization of $20.62 million and approximately $1.09 million worth of Energo was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Energo token can currently be bought for about $0.0354 or 0.00000406 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Gate.io, Coinnest, CoinEgg and Coinrail.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00008471 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004229 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.02 or 0.00023134 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0722 or 0.00000827 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $66.90 or 0.00766694 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 10% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.13 or 0.00058818 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011477 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $13.00 or 0.00148926 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001849 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $8.24 or 0.00094407 BTC.
Energo Token Profile
Energo launched on November 25th, 2017. Energo’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 582,029,029 tokens. Energo’s official message board is blog.energolabs.com. The official website for Energo is www.energolabs.com. Energo’s official Twitter account is @Energo Labs.
Buying and Selling Energo
Energo can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinEgg, Coinnest, Coinrail and Gate.io. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Energo directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Energo should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Energo using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Energo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Energo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.