Denarius (CURRENCY:DNR) traded up 3.2% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on April 22nd. Denarius has a total market capitalization of $4.14 million and approximately $6,111.00 worth of Denarius was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Denarius coin can now be purchased for $1.47 or 0.00016800 BTC on exchanges including SouthXchange, Stocks.Exchange, Cryptohub and CoinExchange. In the last week, Denarius has traded 4% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Electra (ECA) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- SpaceChain (SPC) traded 9.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0401 or 0.00000459 BTC.
- Bulwark (BWK) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.11 or 0.00012702 BTC.
- Virta Unique Coin (VUC) traded up 10.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- VIP Tokens (VIP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- NamoCoin (NAMO) traded down 35.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
Denarius Coin Profile
DNR is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the NIST5 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was June 14th, 2017. Denarius’ total supply is 2,825,047 coins. The Reddit community for Denarius is /r/denariuscoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Denarius’ official Twitter account is @denariuscoin. Denarius’ official website is denarius.io.
Buying and Selling Denarius
Denarius can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: SouthXchange, Cryptopia, Cryptohub, Stocks.Exchange and CoinExchange. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Denarius directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Denarius should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Denarius using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Denarius Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Denarius and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.