Coinlancer (CURRENCY:CL) traded 5.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on May 8th. One Coinlancer token can now be purchased for $0.0233 or 0.00000267 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, YoBit, Cryptopia and RightBTC. Over the last week, Coinlancer has traded down 6.1% against the U.S. dollar. Coinlancer has a total market capitalization of $1.65 million and $5,295.00 worth of Coinlancer was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00008471 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004229 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.02 or 0.00023134 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0722 or 0.00000827 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $66.90 or 0.00766694 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 10% against the dollar and now trades at $5.13 or 0.00058818 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011477 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $13.00 or 0.00148926 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001849 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $8.24 or 0.00094407 BTC.
Coinlancer Token Profile
Coinlancer’s genesis date was October 23rd, 2017. Coinlancer’s total supply is 300,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 70,666,779 tokens. Coinlancer’s official message board is medium.com/@coinlancer. The official website for Coinlancer is www.coinlancer.io. Coinlancer’s official Twitter account is @Coin_Lancer and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Coinlancer Token Trading
Coinlancer can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, HitBTC, YoBit, RightBTC and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Coinlancer directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Coinlancer should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Coinlancer using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Coinlancer Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Coinlancer and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.