Bitcoin Gold (CURRENCY:BTG) traded down 0% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on May 7th. One Bitcoin Gold coin can currently be bought for $59.31 or 0.00677001 BTC on popular exchanges including Bittrex, Bitlish, Korbit and HitBTC. Bitcoin Gold has a market capitalization of $1.01 billion and $21.88 million worth of Bitcoin Gold was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Bitcoin Gold has traded 19.3% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 30.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $332.82 or 0.03798950 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $23.71 or 0.00270690 BTC.
- ZenCash (ZEN) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $32.44 or 0.00370241 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded down 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $16.29 or 0.00185981 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000032 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.16 or 0.00013273 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00008649 BTC.
- VoteCoin (VOT) traded 19.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0243 or 0.00000278 BTC.
- Bitgem (BTG) traded 31.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.79 or 0.00123153 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8.14 or 0.00092962 BTC.
About Bitcoin Gold
BTG is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Equihash hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was October 25th, 2017. Bitcoin Gold’s total supply is 17,104,611 coins and its circulating supply is 17,004,611 coins. Bitcoin Gold’s official Twitter account is @bitcoingold and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Bitcoin Gold is /r/bitcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Bitcoin Gold is bitcoingold.org. The official message board for Bitcoin Gold is forum.bitcoingold.org.
Buying and Selling Bitcoin Gold
Bitcoin Gold can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: QuadrigaCX, Vebitcoin, Bithumb, Sistemkoin, Braziliex, TDAX, BigONE, Korbit, Exmo, OKEx, Bitsane, Bit-Z, BitMarket, Kucoin, DSX, Koineks, Unocoin, Coinnest, HitBTC, Bleutrade, Exrates, Coinone, Upbit, Trade Satoshi, Negocie Coins, Binance, BitBay, Crex24, Gate.io, C2CX, CEX.IO, Allcoin, Indodax, SouthXchange, Abucoins, YoBit, Lbank, Ovis, BitFlip, Bittrex, Bitfinex, Huobi and Bitlish. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Gold directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoin Gold should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bitcoin Gold using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Bitcoin Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Bitcoin Gold and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.