Humaniq (CURRENCY:HMQ) traded up 3.4% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on April 22nd. One Humaniq token can now be purchased for $0.18 or 0.00002045 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta, YoBit, Bittrex and Upbit. Humaniq has a market cap of $29.15 million and approximately $389,606.00 worth of Humaniq was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Humaniq has traded 5% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.88 or 0.00010095 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004250 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 10.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.05 or 0.00023373 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $75.08 or 0.00857805 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0529 or 0.00000604 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011415 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.79 or 0.00043281 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $12.98 or 0.00148256 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $26.11 or 0.00298316 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded 21.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0945 or 0.00001080 BTC.
Humaniq’s launch date was May 8th, 2017. Humaniq’s total supply is 184,194,944 tokens and its circulating supply is 162,862,944 tokens. The official website for Humaniq is humaniq.co. The Reddit community for Humaniq is /r/Humaniq and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Humaniq’s official Twitter account is @Humaniq_co and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Humaniq is a decentralized application created on the Ethereum blockchain to deliver banking tools to the roughly two bln global inhabitants without access to more traditional institutions using the biometric technology as a anti-sybil measure. The dapp is to be made available for smartphones, making it globally accessible. HMQ is an Ethereum-based token that will be used for all operations within the network and will also be distributed to users through bounty and referral programs. “
Buying and Selling Humaniq
Humaniq can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Liqui, EtherDelta, YoBit, Bittrex and Upbit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Humaniq directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Humaniq should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Humaniq using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Humaniq Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Humaniq and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.