TokenCard (CURRENCY:TKN) traded 2.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on April 14th. During the last week, TokenCard has traded 9.9% higher against the U.S. dollar. One TokenCard token can currently be purchased for $1.27 or 0.00014482 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta, Liqui, HitBTC and Livecoin. TokenCard has a market cap of $30.39 million and $195,990.00 worth of TokenCard was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.86 or 0.00009849 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004252 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.89 or 0.00021517 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $74.34 or 0.00847305 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0526 or 0.00000599 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011404 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.84 or 0.00043771 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.98 or 0.00147990 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $27.11 or 0.00308999 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded up 37.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0994 or 0.00001133 BTC.
TokenCard’s genesis date was May 6th, 2017. TokenCard’s total supply is 39,406,760 tokens and its circulating supply is 23,918,381 tokens. The official website for TokenCard is tokencard.io. TokenCard’s official Twitter account is @monolith_web3. The Reddit community for TokenCard is /r/TokenCard.
According to CryptoCompare, “The TokenCard is a project that focuses on providing an easy method for users to interact and secure their tokens. It allows users to keep their Ethereum-based tokens secure and under user-set spending and security parameters through the Token Contract Wallet. Thee tokens can be spend through the physical TokenCard, nabling online payments, PoS transactions and ATM withdrawals. The TokenCard token is also an Ethereum-based asset, holding a pro-rata claim on the TKN Asset Contract. This Asset Contract accrues a 1% licensing fee (enforced by smart contracts) on all TokenCard transactions. At any time, TKN holders can redeem their share of the underlying assets by 'cashing and burning' the TKN tokens. “
Buying and Selling TokenCard
TokenCard can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Liqui, Livecoin, YoBit, CryptoDerivatives, EtherDelta and HitBTC. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as TokenCard directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade TokenCard should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase TokenCard using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for TokenCard Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for TokenCard and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.