Triangles (CURRENCY:TRI) traded up 34.7% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on April 13th. During the last week, Triangles has traded 23.6% higher against the U.S. dollar. Triangles has a total market cap of $815,039.00 and $1,646.00 worth of Triangles was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Triangles coin can currently be purchased for approximately $7.46 or 0.00087931 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 15.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.51 or 0.00053204 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.82 or 0.00068623 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.42 or 0.00016689 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $14.78 or 0.00174207 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded 13.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.23 or 0.00026264 BTC.
- 1337 (1337) traded up 16.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Stealthcoin (XST) traded 13.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00003973 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.27 or 0.00038492 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $44.76 or 0.00527453 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded up 16.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
TRI is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X13 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on October 11th, 2014. Triangles’ total supply is 109,227 coins. Triangles’ official website is www.triangles.network. Triangles’ official Twitter account is @trianglestri.
According to CryptoCompare, “Triangle is a PoW/PoS hybrid with a 33% annualised rate. The coin fell into bad repute at the end of 2014 but was ultimately picked up bu community memebrs on bitcointalk and relaunched. “
Buying and Selling Triangles
Triangles can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Triangles directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Triangles should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Triangles using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Triangles Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Triangles and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.