Qbic (CURRENCY:QBIC) traded up 8.3% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 8:00 AM ET on April 20th. Qbic has a total market cap of $780,692.00 and $13,028.00 worth of Qbic was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Qbic coin can currently be purchased for $0.57 or 0.00006730 BTC on popular exchanges. During the last week, Qbic has traded up 96.9% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 7.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $443.91 or 0.05216190 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded 6.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003615 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001459 BTC.
- ColossusXT (COLX) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.34 or 0.00015779 BTC.
- StakeNet (XSN) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004591 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded 14.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000053 BTC.
- BitSend (BSD) traded up 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00008484 BTC.
- ColossusCoinXT (COLX) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.33 or 0.00086177 BTC.
Qbic (CRYPTO:QBIC) is a coin. It was first traded on July 24th, 2014. Qbic’s total supply is 2,105,054 coins and its circulating supply is 1,363,162 coins. The official website for Qbic is qbic.io. Qbic’s official Twitter account is @CryptoQbic.
According to CryptoCompare, “Québecoin is a PoW/PoS cryptocurrency using the X11 algorithm. It was launched in April 2014 and abandoned in the next few days. Over the past six weeks, the community of miners and investors have been coordinating a re-launch and preparing all the required pieces, including the removal of a 50% premine. The coin now has a 21M supply. “
Buying and Selling Qbic
Qbic can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Qbic directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Qbic should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Qbic using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Qbic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Qbic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.