AudioCoin (CURRENCY:ADC) traded up 3.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on April 13th. During the last seven days, AudioCoin has traded down 0.2% against the U.S. dollar. AudioCoin has a total market cap of $3.10 million and $2,699.00 worth of AudioCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One AudioCoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0036 or 0.00000042 BTC on exchanges including Bleutrade, Cryptopia and YoBit.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded 48.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.07 or 0.00083143 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $61.44 or 0.00722087 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded 7.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.66 or 0.00007702 BTC.
- PoSW Coin (POSW) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004225 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded up 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0694 or 0.00000816 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded 13.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002306 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.65 or 0.00113419 BTC.
- ToaCoin (TOA) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000048 BTC.
ADC is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on January 27th, 2014. AudioCoin’s total supply is 867,426,662 coins. AudioCoin’s official Twitter account is @Aurovine. AudioCoin’s official website is www.audiocoin.eu.
According to CryptoCompare, “AudioCoin builds on the Peercoin and (by association) Bitcoin protocol to provide a new way to consume music. It breaks down the barriers of traditional e-commerce systems and provides a super cool way for music fans and artists to engage in viral marketing. The main gain is that artists (producers) and music fans (consumers) are rewarded tangibly and thereby rendering the current streaming model both archaic and redundant. “
Buying and Selling AudioCoin
AudioCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Bleutrade and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as AudioCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire AudioCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase AudioCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for AudioCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for AudioCoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.