AppCoins (CURRENCY:APPC) traded 2.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on April 20th. In the last seven days, AppCoins has traded up 11.5% against the U.S. dollar. One AppCoins token can currently be bought for approximately $0.54 or 0.00006315 BTC on popular exchanges. AppCoins has a total market capitalization of $53.78 million and approximately $5.33 million worth of AppCoins was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 18.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.86 or 0.00010107 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004419 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 12.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.91 or 0.00022421 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $75.83 or 0.00891034 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0507 or 0.00000596 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011776 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.80 or 0.00044609 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.23 or 0.00143712 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.44 or 0.00052155 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $25.22 or 0.00296294 BTC.
AppCoins launched on November 6th, 2017. AppCoins’ total supply is 246,203,093 tokens and its circulating supply is 100,054,312 tokens. AppCoins’ official Twitter account is @AppCoinsProject and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for AppCoins is appcoins.io. The Reddit community for AppCoins is /r/AppcoinsProtocol.
According to CryptoCompare, “AppCoins is a cryptocurrency for app stores that gives users new app purchasing power, unleashes monetization potential for developers and increases app safety.This project provides developers a transparent and efficient way to monetise their apps and build a reputation across app stores; provides users a trusted environment with new purchasing possibilities and incentives to discover apps; and creates an app economy with a new universal language that ensures trust, transparency, and openness.”
AppCoins Token Trading
AppCoins can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as AppCoins directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade AppCoins should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase AppCoins using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for AppCoins Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AppCoins and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.