Tigercoin (CURRENCY:TGC) traded up 1.5% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on April 19th. In the last seven days, Tigercoin has traded up 22.1% against the US dollar. One Tigercoin coin can now be bought for $0.0065 or 0.00000079 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Tigercoin has a total market capitalization of $282,787.00 and approximately $16.00 worth of Tigercoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Fusion (FSN) traded 6.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.25 or 0.00051649 BTC.
- ClearCoin (CLR) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0127 or 0.00000154 BTC.
- DAO.Casino (BET) traded 13% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0233 or 0.00000284 BTC.
- Joulecoin (XJO) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0106 or 0.00000129 BTC.
- C-Bit (XCT) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- Sling (SLING) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001354 BTC.
- Save and Gain (SANDG) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0065 or 0.00000080 BTC.
- CaliphCoin (CALC) traded 11.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Super Bitcoin (SBTC) traded 8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.65 or 0.00129581 BTC.
- Xaucoin (XAU) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0413 or 0.00000600 BTC.
Tigercoin Coin Profile
TGC is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the SHA256 hashing algorithm. It launched on September 6th, 2013. Tigercoin’s total supply is 43,536,800 coins. The official website for Tigercoin is tigercoin.wordpress.com. Tigercoin’s official Twitter account is @TigerCoin.
Tigercoin Coin Trading
Tigercoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is not possible to purchase Tigercoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Tigercoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Tigercoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Tigercoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Tigercoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.