Musicoin (CURRENCY:MUSIC) traded 22.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 10:00 AM ET on April 19th. In the last week, Musicoin has traded up 51.9% against the U.S. dollar. One Musicoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0178 or 0.00000217 BTC on popular exchanges including Bittrex and Cryptopia. Musicoin has a market cap of $12.41 million and approximately $436,522.00 worth of Musicoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00008867 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 7.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004412 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $73.07 or 0.00890839 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.70 or 0.00020751 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 8.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0490 or 0.00000597 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012145 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 7.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.60 or 0.00043840 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $12.19 or 0.00148562 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.31 or 0.00052558 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $24.42 or 0.00297761 BTC.
Musicoin launched on February 11th, 2017. Musicoin’s total supply is 698,045,864 coins. The Reddit community for Musicoin is /r/musicoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Musicoin’s official website is www.musicoin.org. Musicoin’s official Twitter account is @musicoins and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Musicoin Coin Trading
Musicoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and Bittrex. It is not currently possible to purchase Musicoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Musicoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Musicoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Musicoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Musicoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.