Databits (CURRENCY:DTB) traded 2.3% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 9:00 AM ET on April 19th. Databits has a total market cap of $15.52 million and $26,423.00 worth of Databits was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Databits has traded up 43.6% against the US dollar. One Databits token can currently be purchased for about $0.68 or 0.00008300 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Tux Exchange and Bittrex.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00008814 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004395 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $73.15 or 0.00889630 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.69 or 0.00020543 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0492 or 0.00000599 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012134 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.63 or 0.00044178 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $12.22 or 0.00148578 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.36 or 0.00053007 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $24.57 or 0.00298826 BTC.
Databits was first traded on January 19th, 2017. Databits’ total supply is 22,747,809 tokens. Databits’ official Twitter account is @AugmentorsGame and its Facebook page is accessible here. Databits’ official website is www.augmentorsgame.com.
According to CryptoCompare, “Databits are the unique cryptocurrency used in the Augmentors game. These Databits are backed by the Bitcoin Blockchain, ensuring players that they will truly own these Databits. They are also tradable and sellable for any other cryptocurrency. The more Databits you have, the more characters you will be able to purchase and the more potions, skins and relics you’ll be able to buy to strengthen your characters. “
Buying and Selling Databits
Databits can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex and Tux Exchange. It is not possible to buy Databits directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Databits must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Databits using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Databits Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Databits and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.